I don't remember much about this week, but I know we took pictures. Grammie (Lockman) was busy making a pumpkin suit for Maddison's first halloween.
 |
| Grammie hard at work |
 |
| Love the pixie pumpkin hat. |
 |
| A friendly pumpkin. |
 |
| Even a pumpkin has to have a fitting. |
 |
| A pumpkin and the seamstress - complete with kitty purse and shoes. |
 |
| Grammie, Grandpa, and a cutest little pumpkin in the patch! |
Maddison, also, spent some time with Grammie playing the piano for the first time.
 |
| Can she already read music??? Is it the same in Chinese and English??? |
 |
| Reaching both sides of anything is very important to Maddison. |
 |
| Do we have a future pianist? |
 |
| How cute!! |
 |
| She is very serious about this new experience. |
Mama got to get in on the picture taking too.
Baba and his little pumpkin.
Trying on some of my winter things from Auntie (Great Aunt Carla). I love my blanket!
 |
| Mama, is it really time for a winter coat? |
 |
| Here I come"'Old Man Winter!" |
Mama thought I needed a hat. How does it look? I, personally, like the banana better.
Important things......my Grandpa Lockman, my doggie backpack, and my orange dotted squeaky shoes. Oh yea, and that new winter hat...Ma-ma.
 |
| A little Halloween Squeak!!! |
Grandpa, how do you wear these things? Glasses are hard with the little nose God gave me.
 |
| Maddie looks cute. Not sure what I was doing thou. |
~ Robin
0 comments:
Post a Comment