Grandpa Lockman is a TRAIN MAN...all the way and has been one ever since he was a little boy. I grew up with at least one Lionel Train around the Christmas Tree every year. He has little trains and big trains and everything in between. I though you all might enjoy seeing a few pictures of Maddison and Grandpa playing trains and yes, I got in on the fun too.
P.S. The blue Rock Island train is my very own train which dad bought me when I was a little gal. Trains run in the family. It seems to be in our blood.
~ Robin
Maddison opperating her little trains.
| Mommy gets involved in the action. |
| Maddison running the controls |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trains do come off their tracks sometimes and rails don't always stay together. | We have a problem...... |
![]() |
| ......things still aren't right..... |
| now we are back up and running. |
![]() |
![]() |
| A train for each age. |
![]() |
| Maddie had to stop and put money in the doodle bug. |
![]() |
| Here it comes.... |
![]() |
| There it goes....... |
![]() |
| "Can I help Grandpa?" |
![]() |












Zhengzhou Time


2 comments:
Oh so cute!!
Madie is so cute! I now have a blog. Please check it out! It's mostly stuff about my life and school stuff.
Post a Comment