Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bags Packed - Ready to GO!

Robin has been busy getting everything packed for the trip.  We just finished up packing everything and thought we'd include a picture.


Few more things to do around the house tomorrow  - mow, trim flowers and such - and we are ready to go.  We leave for the airport Saturday and fly out at 5:54 AM.

3 comments:

dmdaley said...

HOORAY!!!! Look how organized those bags are!!! I'll be glued to your blog! Less than 2 days and counting!!

The Bolens said...

So very excited for you guys!!!! I can't believe it's finally here! I absolutely cannot wait to see pictures of you with that beautiful girl!!! Will be following along anxiously & praying for you daily!

Clinique de massothérapie du Vieux-Charny said...

Oh my god Dave & Robin, we are very excited for you !!! Have a really good trip in China, we follow you on the blog, gwen